Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

thecowkid!

medachef

Once and a while we are able to find great people here on NR.com and TheCowKid is one of those people. He is buildind/buit me a custom sump/fuge for my tank for a great price. I suggest if you have anything that needs to be fabricated please PM him for great prices and great support. I'll Take pics once it arrives. Once again thank you "TheCowKid".

Another reason to be i'm glad to be a part of the NR.com community

Joe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Joe. I hope that your pleased with your new toy.

Too bad the wife won't!!! I'll just tell her i saved a bunch a money by using that table salt that she keeps recommending. hehe :P

Solid guy... Great product. Enough said.

I bought a custom acrylic sump from him. The product was top-notch and so was the service. A+

Great guy to deal with. I ordered an overflow one afternoon and it was on its way to me the next morning. When it got here it was well done.

Would recommend anyone looking for acrylic work to give Joshua a try.

A++++

Great guy to deal with. I ordered an overflow one afternoon and it was on its way to me the next morning. When it got here it was well done.

Would recommend anyone looking for acrylic work to give Joshua a try.

A++++

Pretty freakin sweet. Can't wait to put it to use. But stuff from Joshua or else!!!

BTW if you get lucky he may even send you the special salt mix his wife came up with. It will make your corals freaking sweet as hell. Not to mention they will all become LE colonies.

Once again he is a standup guy that deserves much credit and a six pack of beer.

• 2 weeks later...

Once again TheCowKid has out done himself. Very quick production and shipping. And even better product. He is very professional and very willing to work with you on deisign and set up of your equipment. I must say, i have never bought so much stuff from one person on here or ebay for that matter, but once you do... You'll definetly be a return buyer. TheCowKid is a great addition to the great people here on NR.com.

If you have any acrylic needs, my first suggestion would be to contact Joshua and get him to make it. You won't be dissapionted.

Joe

Pretty freakin sweet. Can't wait to put it to use. But stuff from Joshua or else!!!

BTW if you get lucky he may even send you the special salt mix his wife came up with. It will make your corals freaking sweet as hell. Not to mention they will all become LE colonies.

Once again he is a standup guy that deserves much credit and a six pack of beer.

Another great deal with TheCowKid. Ordered another overflow. Came out perfect. Just what I wanted. Fast service also. If you are looking for acrylic work do not hesitate to deal with Josh.

A++++

• 3 weeks later...
jeffreyb325

All praises for TheCowKid!! I am fortunate enough to live local to him and he offered to help me out on an issue on one of my own acrylic projects (installing a curved corner overflow in a 3-gallon PICO) and it came out superbly (if that is a word!). He even offered some suggestions on some projects I had already completed to improve upon them. He knows his acrylic, has an attention for detail and I would not hesitate to buy any of his work.

RogueBlenny

After reading this post I commissioned "thecowkid" to help with an overflow & fuge for my nano. Josh trated me like an old friend from day one. The overflow was a quality product and in everyway equal to or better than the big brand stuff. If KY weren't so far away I would be tempted to drive over there and shake his hand! Thanks Josh :D

I like thecowkid too. I've never purchased anything from him but he knows his stuff when it comes to acrylic and he helped me out with some thorough answers to questions I had off line. Very much appreciated, thanks again!

^^^^

I didn't actually buy from him but he has given me advice countless times and is a great guy. I scored an overflow made by him from Jay-sun who ended up with a different tank and it looks great. I cannot wait to get it in my tank.

• 2 weeks later...

I've bought a 5.5 gal tank with built in sump from him. Great little tank. UPS messed up shipping and he paid them again to get it shipped to me. Great guy to deal with. Go to him for all your arcylic needs.

• 4 weeks later...

thecowkid was kind enough to make a false wall for my 30G tank. I sent him my amateur drawings and somehow he was able to come up with the perfect solution. The best thing about the whole transaction... he does ... what he says ...when he says. A rare thing these days in a world of sub-par service. Thumbs up to the kid!

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to leave some great feedback here for THeCowKid - I ordered a custom design acrylic tank - we walked through every aspect of the build and I received a fantastatic looking tank. He worked closely with me and we were able to hash out a couple small issues - all along the way he provided amazing customer service and is a great guy to work with. I would definetly order from again. :D

Once I get my camera up and running I will add some pictures to go along with this -

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mike I sent you a PM about your tank.

I am leaving it to the mercy of my customers. It is their page to tell people about the experience that they had dealing with my company and I. If you guys want to add pic then have at it. Show em what you got from me.

Just wanted to leave some feedback Joshua. Great guy to deal with, I didn't quite know how I wanted my internal overflow box to look, and had no idea about making sure it had the correct flow rate, but Joshua helped me every step of the way until we'd come up with a design that I was happy with. As soon as I paid, he made it, and had it shipped all the way out here to Australia for me. Still haven't had a chance to install it, but after just placing it in the tank it looks like it will work perfectly.

Thanks again for all your help Joshua.

OwNeD

Too bad the wife won't!!! I'll just tell her i saved a bunch a money by using that table salt that she keeps recommending. hehe :P

Be very worried that she will add the salt for you ... lol ... just tell her it will cost more to replace everything if she does that ... wives ... sigh

This is an honest vendor... all the other people on NR trying to conduct/promote their business here could take a lesson from this guy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very happy with entire transaction. Joshua knew exactly what to make when I asked for a light stand gizmo. Very easy to work with, extremely helpful (not only on acrylic works either) and would not hesitate to have him make me another project with acrylic. Professional job, professional packing, reasonable cost. A+++

Archived