Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: Live mysis shrimp - will ship

StanD

Hi everyone,

I have been cultivating these live mysid shrimp in a 40 gallon tank for awhile now and need to thin out my stock. My seahorses have been going crazy for these guys and are very healthy. Keep in mind these are the saltwater variety and will live in your saltwater tanks if they can escape being eaten! They range in size from .25" - .375".

Here's a link to a video of 2 of my seahorses eating live mysis.

http://media.putfile.com/Feeding-Time85

I will add 10% extra shrimp in case of die-off during shipping. PM me if you have any questions and include your zip code so I can calculate shipping (specify overnight or priority please). No guarantees on live arrival unless overnight shipping is used. I will have roughly 500 shrimp available next week for pick up or shipping.

50 shrimp - $20 plus shipping

100 shrimp - $35 plus shipping

150 shrimp - $50 plus shipping

Sincerely,

Stan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theimpulsive1

sweeet pricing! My horses have been longing for some live mysids for a couple months now but they have been so expensive to keep feeding. Impressed on how you have been able to culture them. I tried it in a 20L with no avail. Have no money for them right now but I will be checking back with you in the next couple months. Cheers!

sweeet pricing! My horses have been longing for some live mysids for a couple months now but they have been so expensive to keep feeding. Impressed on how you have been able to culture them. I tried it in a 20L with no avail. Have no money for them right now but I will be checking back with you in the next couple months. Cheers!

Thanks! If you want some tips on the culture PM me and I'll give you an overview when I get some time away from work. I use a 40B with sponge filters.

My horses LOVE to hunt. I just posted a pic of my Orange Ingens for the monthly contest. Check it out...

Orange_Ingens.JPG

theimpulsive1

Awesome horse brother! Here are mine (Reidi trio w/ 2 females and a male) had them breeding for a while now but only had luck raising a couple batches up to 2 months old. don't mean to hijack your thread btw.

-Britt

IMG_0171.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I have been cultivating these live mysid shrimp in a 40 gallon tank for awhile now and need to thin out my stock. My seahorses have been going crazy for these guys and are very healthy. Keep in mind these are the saltwater variety and will live in your saltwater tanks if they can escape being eaten! They range in size from .25" - .375".

I will add 10% extra shrimp in case of die-off during shipping. PM me if you have any questions and include your zip code so I can calculate shipping (specify overnight or priority please). No guarantees on live arrival unless overnight shipping is used. I will have roughly 500 shrimp available next week for pick up or shipping.

Sincerely,

Stan

I would like to buy 50 of your mysis shrimp. Are they still available? My zip code is 77429-7430. Please give me a price quote for overnight shipping.

Thanks,

Diane

Awesome horse brother! Here are mine (Reidi trio w/ 2 females and a male) had them breeding for a while now but only had luck raising a couple batches up to 2 months old. don't mean to hijack your thread btw.

Nice. I'm fighting the urge to "rescue" 2 orange reidi from a LFS.....will set me back $120.

+1 for stanD. even at 1 am this guys still sellin stuff ;)

Lol :lol:

I would like to buy 50 of your mysis shrimp. Are they still available? My zip code is 77429-7430. Please give me a price quote for overnight shipping.

Thanks,

Diane

YGPM :)

-----------------

Anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a few more available - anyone interested?

yes how much to ship to 07066

100 mysis

$15 Priority Mail (no guarantee)

$35 Express overnight (live arrival guarantee)

You pick. :)

Thanks,

Stan

• 2 weeks later...
sketcher350

Hi Stan, Do you still have mysis shrimp available? If so, I'll take 50 for $20. Please let me know how much to ship to Riverside, CA 92503. I'm local so I'd probably get the package next day if sent USPS first class or UPS ground. Thanks.

I'm interested in picking up 20 shrimp, but i have a few questions.

How do these shrimp do in a reef tank without fish? at present i have an 18g tank without any fish. flow is from a nanostream 6055 (but turned all the way down) BUT i do have two cleaner shrimp in there. Would the cleaner shrimp or corals eat up these mysis shrimp?

Hi Stan, Do you still have mysis shrimp available? If so, I'll take 50 for $20. Please let me know how much to ship to Riverside, CA 92503. I'm local so I'd probably get the package next day if sent USPS first class or UPS ground. Thanks.

YGPM....see you tonight.

I'm interested in picking up 20 shrimp, but i have a few questions.

How do these shrimp do in a reef tank without fish? at present i have an 18g tank without any fish. flow is from a nanostream 6055 (but turned all the way down) BUT i do have two cleaner shrimp in there. Would the cleaner shrimp or corals eat up these mysis shrimp?

They will do fine but only if they can keep away from the corals and cleaners.

• 3 weeks later...

Weekend bump...

-------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

Sincerely,

Stan

Archived