Coral Vue Hydros

KRAYON'S PARIDISE

Krayon

Hey guys, well i have finally cleaned and gutted my NC12 DX, so now it is currently clearing, so with that said, i do not want to take this tank down, but i have absoutly(sp) no idea wat to make it!!!!! i wanted to do sumthin other then a normal reef, but have no idea what! :P So i need your help conjurin up sum o those famous nano-reef ideas :lol:

Just a pic wit the water cloudy

59yqfd.jpg

P.S.

the tank is already cycled and has been for 6 months, just dusnt have anythin in it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the last time breast got some azz his finger sliped trouh the tolit paper :lol:
do the gsp and get as many variations as you can find and let it go crazy.......also add some small rocks to fill and hole so later you can pull them out and sell them. This will also give the gsp more grow room.....And instead of clowns do nano gobys try to get a yellow, black, green, and a red headed black.
do the gsp and get as many variations as you can find and let it go crazy.......also add some small rocks to fill and hole so later you can pull them out and sell them. This will also give the gsp more grow room.....And instead of clowns do nano gobys try to get a yellow, black, green, and a red headed black.

OOOOO a rainbow of nano gobies *drool*

if i were to do this wat kind of gobies should i get?

I have three fish all in the Gobiodon sp family in my 18 along with a few others......but look at a mix of these guys.look fish

hmm, mby i should get clown gobies in diferent colors, or gold and blue neon gobies

well, the polls are closed B) the tank is guna be a gsp/xenia/goby paridise......

got the frags in the tank, now all we have to do is wait for it to spread......:)

FTS

2yosqxu.jpg

Frags of xenia and gsp added 5 mins ago

11b2f55.jpg

Current resident of xenia, that grows like DRIKIN CRAZY, i jsut fragged sum yesterday and its already growing twice as fast as b4

4kjqfb.jpg

*im going to be taking my sweet time with this tank, i'll give the xenia and GSP time to spread, and prbly get the fish in a few weeks.......

so with that said, this topic may become slow, with the occasional pic to show the growth of the xenia and GSP

Cool can't wait to see your picks on the gobies.

i can't wait to own the gobies :lol: even though the tank cycled and then sum, i wana let the GSP/xenia spread a lil first, before i add em.

well just called my lfs and they are going to save me a small brown,green, and yellow clown gobys for me. so ill prbly add em next wk. they had bigger ones, but im a sucker for small fish :) so they are about 3/4 of an inch each

I think you should get a pair of Green Banded Gobies, they're small but full of color and personality.

See c est ma's tank thread for more info.

San Gabriel?? have you checked ouy scnrs.com

glad I helped you make your mind up.

actually i havnt checked it out yet, im guna do that right now :lol:

Well i signed up :) using my same username.

I think you should get a pair of Green Banded Gobies, they're small but full of color and personality.

See c est ma's tank thread for more info.

wow, those Green Banded Gobies sound like they have a gr8 personality :happy: called my lfs about them and they said they currently had a breeding pair of these guys that they will hold if i want them to.

one problem though, now i have no idea which fish to get now, might as well start another poll

Archived