inTank Media Baskets

Almost a cube! In the midst of beautifying......

j'field

Hi everyone, will share my humble and ugly tank with all here.

Hope to hear some good and bad comments and learn something as well.

Hope you guys can bare with me ;)

Tank specs:

Size: 65cm by 60cm by 60cm

Lightings: 6 x T5 high output. 2 white, 2 blue and 2 atinic.

FR: Skimz FR150

Skimmer: APF 600

And not forgetting also my chiller cos is hot all year round in my country :happy:

Is all very basic only -_-

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
omg those are amazing!!!frag me some =D
constantocean,Thanks for your compliments :happy: I would love to share with you. But i dun think is possible as i am living in Singapore. A small country in asia, which i think is far away from you.Here's a full view of my zoas garden :happy:

post-33532-1200122832_thumb.jpg

aw thats a shame. your tank is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for your kind words, constantocean. :happy:

If you happen to come to my country if gotta chance, i would give you a frag for free!

Thanks for your kind words, constantocean. :happy:

If you happen to come to my country if gotta chance, i would give you a frag for free!

why? so he can have his ass beaten in customs on his way back? :P j/k

very nice tank and welcome!

why? so he can have his ass beaten in customs on his way back? :P j/k

very nice tank and welcome!

Lol! I hope not. Is just a nice gesture to share. Not meant to get him into trouble :P

By the way, thanks for your kind words and warm welcome.

Still in the mist of upgrading afew equipments and making my tank nicer with nice corals :happy:

constantocean,Thanks for your compliments :happy: I would love to share with you. But i dun think is possible as i am living in Singapore. A small country in asia, which i think is far away from you.Here's a full view of my zoas garden :happy:

Magnificent. Your lighting makes their colors pop out of the monitor!

Thanks PurpleUP, is sure real encouraging to hear from someone who have awarded NTOM from RC!

My equipments and husbandry is very basic and simple. Really can't compare to the rest :happy:

def. a real nice tank. those zoa are amazing. you think we can get a fts?

Thanks again luusreef for your compliments, :happy:

Will try to show a fts as soon as my tank is fully stock up.

But for the time being, will show a bit more of my corals :happy:

WOW! Beautiful color. You have done well with your tank. It is about 205 liters yes? Please allow us to see a full tank shot, you do not have to wait to fill it up, you can keep posting as you get new things. That way we can see what it looks like now and how it looks as you add more. You are too humble, you tank is not ugly, it is very nice.

Hi. Welcome to NR!

Hi everyone, will share my humble and ugly tank with all here.
Thank you for sharing, it looks really nice! You are being too modest saying that your tank is "humble and ugly".

Is all very basic only -_-
My equipments and husbandry is very basic and simple. Really can't compare to the rest :happy:
Often simple and basic is the best way to go. If it works for you, don't change what you are doing. I know there are lots of beautiful reef tanks on RC that are decked out with all the latest fancy and expensive equipment, but it's not necessary. There are just as many great looking and successful reef tanks that are as simple and basic as it gets. You will find reef keeping philosophy here on NR is generally different than the philosophy on RC.

Now get busy and post a FTS for us to see!!!!!! :) (If you haven't figured it out, you are not allowed to post pics of your reef without including a FTS ;) .)

SEND ME SOME MINI CARPETS!!! :P

no...really...PLEASE?!?!?!?

IGNORED!

you should be asking for photos of their natural habitat, not for specimens! BAD!

Very nice tank. Very nice!

IGNORED!

you should be asking for photos of their natural habitat, not for specimens! BAD!

Very nice tank. Very nice!

*sigh*...so true :(

(I would greatly appreciate any and all pics you may have of reefs, lagoons, and seagrass beds in Singapore, especially if they happen to include mini carpet anemones [s. tapetum] - I am working on a biotope tank and would love ideas, suggestions, etc. THANKS!)

Archived