Top Shelf Aquatics

BibleSue's 10g Kitchen Oasis

Weetabix7

DSCF2459.jpg

DSCF2460.jpg

DSCF2208.jpg

I thought maybe she could use a little jumpstart.

Hopefully she won't smite me for this! :lol:

10g AGA tank

70w Sunpod w/14k Astralux bulb

AC HOB refugium

Approx. 10 lbs. LR

Six-line Wrasse

Asst. hermits and snails

Several different zoas

Bubble Coral

C7's Beautifamous Red Goniapora

Orange Yuma from same

Encrusting Green Gorgonian

Xenia

More pics

DSCF2031.jpg

DSCF1945.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWESOME !!! I love it. Gives my naked (no livestock yet) 10 something to aim for LOL. I don't think you'll get smited Weatabix...BibleSue NEEDS to show off that beauty :D

This is what Bible-peddling Grammaws do for fun:

DSCN1070.jpg

DSCN1072.jpg

DSCN1059.jpg

At the Mid. TN Frag Swap

DSCN1779.jpg

DSCF2854.jpg

Who said Holy Rollers have to be boring sticks in the mud??? :lol::P:lol:

Just wait till I get there Sunday Weetie! You'll feel the thump of my Bible for a few of those shots! :lol:

AWESOME !!! I love it. Gives my naked (no livestock yet) 10 something to aim for LOL. I don't think you'll get smited Weatabix...BibleSue NEEDS to show off that beauty :D
Thanks! Here is the difference a year makes. Just take your time.Aquarium008.jpg

I love the Goni. It has been very healthy from day 1. C7 takes good care of her animals! :P I need to add this guy in soon so he can be back with his friends. He is part of my CUC in my quaranteen tank right now. I never knew how strong they were. Here is Faith moving a mountain! :o

DSCF3506.jpg

Wow, the tank looks great - makes me want to start a new tank in my kitchen! And the other pics - well, you've just got to watch out for those TN girls. The orange Yuma gave me an idea: All orange corals on white sand - Go Vols! Can you tell I'm homesick? :D

Awwwww! Thanks guys & gals! Thank you, Weetie for doing this. I am catching up on my posting & bill paying from the holidays. This is helping break up the monotony! :lol: I couldn't have done this tank without the help of Weetie & my NR buds! I will be setting up a tank for my son-in-law soon. My daughter (Mommy in sig) used to work at the same LFS in FL that Weetie did. She can't wait to get started. They wouldn't let her near the SW tanks even to clean them. I'll try to post that as it goes.

Jan. 2007

Half live rock & have base rock

FTS3-28-07.jpg

April '07

DSCN0384.jpg

May '07 Corals were added slowly

DSCN0690.jpg

Re-worked rock formations. That cause pox from dirty sand under the rocks.

DSCF0401.jpg

Sept. '07

DSCF1950.jpg

DSCF1945.jpg

That brings us up to the pictures Weetie posted. I took it slow to be sure things were healthy befroe I added more. I hate to see things die! It was worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

You mean Holy Rolers like the band Holy Roalers that go to churches and sing and play gutar i think the one time i whent to church with a freind i even have a shirt from it weard hu?

OMG SUSIE-Q!! I hadn't seen your thread! All the corals are looking gorgeous, and so healthy! :wub: YAY!

PS, keep me updated on coral frags you guys are looking for. I'm an LFS- :ninja: ! ;)

OMG SUSIE-Q!! I hadn't seen your thread! All the corals are looking gorgeous, and so healthy! :wub: YAY!

PS, keep me updated on coral frags you guys are looking for. I'm an LFS- :ninja: ! ;)

Thanks Flo! The show stoppers are from your tank! :P Let me know if you get any more cool stuff you want to pass on!

Really great tank. Really shows just how much you can do with a 10.

Thanks! I'm still adding to my zoo garden. More pictures in the near future.

nice setup!
Thanks! I also have a 24g Nano set up as a frag tank. When I get all I need for my new prop system, I'll start a thread on that.
Beauty of a tank! (and an even better title!)That red goni is amazing!
I love that goni! Flo knows how to pick coral! :P
I love that Goni. :happy:

:D :D :D

I am so glad you helped me get comfortable enough to take it. Everyone picks that coral as their favorite in my tank & it seems very happy. I was thinking of moving into a larger tank but don't want to upset the apple cart. Remember, you can come visit your kids any time you want! I just shipped out some of your red/orange zoos with the orange dot in the middle. I love the color of them, too. They really stand out with that orange center! I guess working at a LFS helps you find unusual stuff!

Brownorangepeach2.jpg

Archived