Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

crazydante23 = great seller

jmoudry

• 3 months later...

I just purchased with crazydante23. The item came used (as advertised) but was in teriffic shape. No dirt, no dust, and 100% functional with great packaging. Very patient with me. Would do it again.

+++

just purchased a 5" RBTA from Tony...shipped it quickly overnight and very well packaged...not only did the RBTA come as described, he threw in a bunch of extra zoas as 'extras'...thanks Tony!...will definitely buy from again...

Bought some whammin watermelon frags. Fast shipping. Great packing. Frags were good size and look great. Great seller. Will deal with him again for sure.

Jason

Another great deal with Crazydante23. Bought a bunch of frags. Got more than I paid for. Fast shipping. Great packing. Def. recommend him if your looking for some healthy colorful frags.

Jason

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just bought a VorTech MP20 from crazydante23. The package was shipped very fast and it was an overall good experience. I would do business with him again.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Bought a Vortech MP40W from Tony. He described it as used, but it looked like it was brand new! Plus he shipped very quickly. Thanks Tony!

• 1 year later...

Purchased a JBJ ATO from Tony. He expedited my shipping to accomodate me setting up the equipment before a vacation, and at no extra charge. Product arrived well packed and in original packaging. Would definitely do business with him again! Thanks!

Archived