Cultivated Reef

Free Digital TDS Meter!

Mitch529

Just came across this on my local boards... Thought you guys might like to try it out.

buy dot com offers a hand held TDS meter which has a MSRP of $39.95 with a web discount of -29.95 ($10!) shipped free!

-> Then if you select the "google checkout" option, you get $10 off on orders of $10 or more! (so it's FREE!)

Be sure to select the slowest 7-14 day "free" shipping on the last page unless you want to pay for the extra cost. Also click on the pic of the credit card type below the cc number you enter or it will tell you you entered an invalid credit card. (It looked like just a graphic of cards they accepted to me.)

I don't know much about this brand TDS meter but I'm willing to give it a try for free!

Mitch

IntelliTEC Digital Water Purity Tester

http://www.buy.com/prod//q/loc/63024/204941998.html

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the head's up. I ordered one too. Zero Dollah!

Shipping Status Qty Item Price

Not yet shipped 1 IntelliTEC Digital Water Purity Tester $10.00

Shipping & Handling (Budget: 7 to 9 business days) : $0.00

Tax (MN) : $0.00

Google Checkout & Buy.com $10 Sign-up Bonus - Bonus may not appear on Buy.com's web site or emails. -$10.00

Total: $0.00

done!

the only way this will cost more than $0.00 is if youre in california, I think the tax was $0.78 so still not bad

we'll see how this compares to my other TDS meters

I can't get the credit card thing to work. When I click on the Visa icon, it doesn't do anything. :(

All you need to do is fill out your cc info, no need to click on an icon it selects it based on your card number.

Nice find. Thanks for sharing! I wonder if this will last once they realize they're giving it away for free.

I think it will because buy.com is still getting their $10 for the unit, and google is paying for it

I think it will because buy.com is still getting their $10 for the unit, and google is paying for it

They seem to have lots of discounted items. Good advertisement for them and I'm sure they will get lots of repeat customers. In the grand scheme, they win.

Well the $10 off thing is via google checkout and is a promotion google is running to get more people to use their checkout. The $10 is not coming out of Buy.com's pocket, so they are just getting lots of sales =D

Archived