Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

EZ III

ezcompany

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fraggle rockette

oh p.s. i'm coming over tomorrow to hump the new tank :naughtydance: ,... er i mean, bring cookies for no apparent reason other than the fact that i want to see solaris you. :flower:

lil'wrasse cool

I know I know.... whos this dude telling me.... But I'm not man....juss asking..... glass tank, rimless.... is there not a risk of blowing out your bottom glass with out some protection???

Seeing as how you posted at 2:08 am, I am guessing that you unpacked the boxes and set it up at least a little...

(its probably filled...)

show real pictures!

oooo solana....me likey...ill trade you my friends clowns for the tank! lol

oh wait nvm that was nip that wants my clowns

why no super sexy ball light orb thingy?

oh p.s. i'm coming over tomorrow to hump the new tank :naughtydance: ,... er i mean, bring cookies for no apparent reason other than the fact that i want to see solaris you. :flower:

I wants cookies, what a jip! :angry:

OMG E, I can't believe you got a Solana. I'll bet you didn't pay a penny for it either. :P

fraggle rockette
Seeing as how you posted at 2:08 am, I am guessing that you unpacked the boxes and set it up at least a little...

(its probably filled...)

show real pictures!

not filled yet. I HAS TO COME SEE IT FIRST!!!! :D

EZ give us the grand tour can you post pics of the back compartments skimmer ect....

Cam-

i'll do that tonight just for you <3

actually i already have the pics but they're at home :P

EZ,

Did you have a problem getting the back panel of the stand to go into the slots? Mine was a PITA...how did you get it into place? We had to use an unconventional method...

Cristina

EZ,

Did you have a problem getting the back panel of the stand to go into the slots? Mine was a PITA...how did you get it into place? We had to use an unconventional method...

Cristina

yes I did. i had to use my karate chop to get them in place cuz i didn't have a rubber mallet lol

yes I did. i had to use my karate chop to get them in place cuz i didn't have a rubber mallet lol

Funny, It took me trying, my bf, and some of our friends as well...using a rubber mallet we kind of harmed the sides until we laid a cloth over it....then finally had to break out lubricant and use the rubber mallet...and took two people to get it to go in properly....Our screw heads also popped off quite easily when using a cordless drill.

What type of lights are you going to use?

holy poop balls?!?! i was looking at this like it was a custom tank... this is a production model? who makes them i did a search for solaris fish tanks on google and didnt come up with anything other then lights

Archived