inTank Media Baskets

koralia nano?

NanoClown

I've found a number of references to a Korelia nano. Smaller than the Koralia 1 and puts out 260 GPH. That would be prefect for what I am looking. The problem is, I can't find anyone that sells it. Anyone know where I can get one?

koralianano.jpg

i want one too! I wish they are able to have the wire connected by the magnet clamp that's outside the tank. Is that possible?

Possible? yes... probable? Doubtful if that price range is accurate.

Those would be perfect not only for pico tanks but also for larger tanks looking to get rid of dead spots or trying to add more flow to a specific area.

I just ordered one...should be here tomorrow. They cost £29 or so over here (about $60). They're available over here now and you can also pick them up from www.ebay.it but obviously these are 240v. I will post and let you know what it's like when it arrives.

Rich

$60??? WTH?

things are always more expensive in the UK. it'll probably be around 30-40 here.

in my other hobby it's the same thing, stuff in the UK is insanely overpriced compared to here.

Yeah the koralia 1 is about £30 over here, the nano is roughly the same price...i just doubled that to give an approximate dollar equivalent...im sure it will be less in your stores.

Rich

Archived